Call Us



Tax Preparation
ITIN Application
Notary Public

Serving the North Bay for over 20 years!


Your Trusted Tax Partner

With 20 years of experience in personal tax preparation, business and corporate. At Sonoma tax service we understand the importance of be up to date with the IRS and Franchise Tax Board (State of California), so We focus exclusively on finding a solution to your Federal and State tax problems. You can count on us to get professional service on time and reliable all year round. Our goal is to make the preparation process make it as easy as possible for you and minimize your tax liability with a careful and professional planning. Our commitment is to seek all the credits and tax benefits that you can qualify legally and without risks audits or setbacks. In addition to preparing taxes, we help our clients Realize your dreams of being business owners with Training services of Businesses LLC, S-Corporations & C-Corporations.

Our Company In Number


Years Experience

0 +

Happy Client

0 +

Project Completed


Discover Our Range of Services

Offering precise tax preparation, strategic planning, and expert consultation for individuals and businesses, ensuring optimal deductions and compliance.

Individual Tax Preparation

We provide the highest quality individual tax preparation services.

Business Tax Preparation

We provide comprehensive business tax preparation services.

Notary Public Services

We are bonded and insured Notary Public in the State of California.

Audit Representation

Don’t face an audit alone! Just provide us the letter with your tax return documents.


Frequently Asked Questions

Welcome to our FAQ section, designed to address common queries and provide clarity on our tax services. Explore the answers below to gain insight into our processes, services, and commitment to your financial well-being. If you have additional questions or need personalized assistance, feel free to contact our dedicated team.

If you are a first time customer:

  • ID
  • Social Security Card Number or your ITIN number.
  • Copies of your taxes from the previous year.
  • Insurance or ITINs of your dependents.
  • Name and Dates of Birth of your dependents.
  • Forms W2
  • Forms 1099-NEC (if given)
  • Copies of your taxes from the previous year.

For adults:

  • Original and Valid Passport.

If you do not have a passport, you need 2 documents:

  • Original Birth Certificate.
  • Consular Registration or Original Driver's License and Current.

For Minors: (Under 18 years of age):

  • Original and Valid Passport - but you must have a United States visa United, this is only for minors.

If you do not have a passport, you need 2 documents:

Birth certificate

  • Medical Records (If they are under 6 years old).
  • An Official Letter from the clinic or hospital with the signature and seal of the director or primary doctor. Indicating that the minor lives and is treated in a hospital or clinic in the United States Joined.

Official Vaccination Records.

  • School Records (If the minor is 6 years old and more).
  • An Official Letter from the school, indicating that the minor is attending school in the U.S. The letter must have the seal and signature of the Director or official of the school.
  • The Qualifications.
  • Attendance records.

**Normally the ITIN process can take 2-5 months**

A summary of what you have received in cash or peso checks. Also a summary of your expenses, (all expenses that were necessary to make the job. Example: work materials, supplies, uniforms, telephone receipt.

We start at $80 dollars for the basic preparation that includes the W2 as single. Now if we are going to include more forms such as casino profits or Unemployment benefits go up in price. However, if they are personal, it may vary from $80 to $350. Now if they are business the price is different we start to $350 and can go up to $900. But estimates are always free, at the appointment. We can tell you the prices in detail. ** When the client goes to report cash/cash/or personal check taxes are considered business, It is also possible that there are personal and business taxes on its preparation**.

  • Santa Rosa (2544 Cleveland Ave Suite 200. Santa Rosa, CA 95403)
  • Sonoma (18360 Sonoma Hwy, Sonoma CA 95476)

During tax season we are open:

  • Monday to Friday from 9:00am-9:00pm
  • Saturday from 9:00am-7:00pm
  • Sunday from 10:00am-6:00pm
  • IF the dependent is under 17 years of age with a valid Social Security credit is $2,000.
  • If the dependent is under 17, the credit is $500.
  • If the dependent does not have Social Security when contracting a NON-qualifocal ITIN for the children's credit, they give you a credit for having a dependent of $500 not the age of the dependent matters

If you are going to file taxes like: Single, head of family or widow

If you are going to do the taxes like:


  • Zero $17,640 $24,210
  • One $46,560 $53,120
  • Two $52,918 $59,478
  • Three $56,838 $63,698

The most they can receive is:

  • Zero children/dependent $600
  • 1 child: $3,995
  • 2 nos: $6,604
  • 3 or more children: $7,430

For example, if a Married couple has two children and has earned less than $59,478. They qualify for the tax credit and the most they can receive is $6,604, of course the more dry are at the limit of income, the credit may go away.

The first and most common is the “American Opportunity Credit” - this credit You can only claim four times in the period that the student is at school. The maximum we can claim for expenses is $4,000. For usual The most you can receive is $2,500.

The second credit is the “Lifetime Opportunity Credit” – this credit has no limit in the years that can be claimed and likewise there is no limit on the amount of expenses that are reported. Usually this credit is weaker than the “American” WHO QUALIFIES FOR THE CREDIT? -**The student's parents can claim the credit of the school or the student BUT NOT BOTH. At the end of year the University is going to file a form called 109-T with that form and conprovanete of university expenses We can claim this credit. Students also have to pass their classes.

Daycare credit may vary depending on the income from the parents and dependent as they pay for the care of the children.

We will use the address/phone number/Social Security or ID that identifies the daycare company. And the most that a client can receive from credit is $6000.

The income credit depends on how you file taxes. If you are single the maximum you can receive is $60 as a married person or head of family, the maximum that they can receive without $120. We use the rental contract or an official letter indicating that the client he is paying and living at home.

If the client has withdrawn money from any retirement fund (401-k, IRA) the bank or edenditad with which you have the retirement fund will send you a form call 1099-R.

The bank with which the client has his loan will send him a form called 1098-Mortgage. With that form we can verify if it is more convenient for you to use the standard deduction or the detailed mad deduction.


  • Head of Family/Household -means that he has a dependent and that he is not Legally married


  • Must be legally married in the year in which they are going to report the taxes.

Married and separated

  • While still legally married but they are not together by law, we must make them as separate married couples. Given that they are officially divorced so we can do the taxes like single or head of family. Widow/or - we are going to occupy the death certificate/registration

If the taxes were submitted electronically and you chose to have your refund arrives by direct deposit, it takes 2-3 weeks for it to be in your bank. But if you choose the option that arrives for you, you will receive your refund as usual. It will take 3-4 weeks. IF more than 4 weeks pass, the client is busy calling office for us to review the status of the refund.

If the client has a balance to pay, when we do their taxes they will give you a voucher (receipt) so you can send your payment by mail. You Can Pay with a personal check or money order. The other option is online directly with the IRS or CA. We usually do not recommend paying the balance online because it does not go directly to the IRS or CA but to a private company and then to the IRS.

One option that the client has is to make a payment plan. Has the client 72 months to pay the balance. We can make a payment plan for you you will see an additional cost for the service. THE IRS will then send you a letter that the payment plan has been approved and monthly the client will send your payment.


Navigating Tax Complexity with Expertise and Integrity.

Technologically advanced operating systems, dedication to accuracy, and qualified expertise is now available to Santa Rosa and Bay Area taxpayers seeking maximum tax savings and minimal liability. Committed to understanding each client’s financial objectives, Sonoma Tax Service develops customized tax plans following an in-depth consultation.


Certified tax professionals with extensive industry knowledge.

Transparent Pricing

Clear and fair pricing structure with no hidden fees.

Cutting-Edge Technology

Utilize the latest software and tools for efficient and accurate tax preparation.

Personalized Service

Tailored tax solutions to meet your unique financial needs.

0 Th

Years Experience

Efficient Tax Solutions, Exceptional Results

With a commitment to transparency and precision, we navigate the complexities of tax, offering tailored solutions for individuals and businesses.

Latest Blog & News for You

Sed tincidunt accumsan lacus nec bibendum sapien aliquet ut suspendisse pharetra. Finibus condimentum aenean lacinia sem metus Integer.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet elit. Maecenas eget augue nulla. Proin pellentesque interdum nisi id porttitor. Etiam ultrices accumsan augue,…

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet elit. Maecenas eget augue nulla. Proin pellentesque interdum nisi id porttitor. Etiam ultrices accumsan augue,…

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet elit. Maecenas eget augue nulla. Proin pellentesque interdum nisi id porttitor. Etiam ultrices accumsan augue,…